Sunday, December 26, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to the AI Sports Nutrition Blog

My name is Heath Ellenberger and I am working with AI sports as their head in house trainer. I own a performance training facility in Virginia Beach, where we train everyone from professional athletes, bodybuilder, and the average gym warrior! I have been in this game for 9 years now and I have see the good, the bad, and the GREAT when it comes to training techniques.  Therefore I want to share a lot of what I have had success with over the past years with you all! This way you don't waste time like I did!

OK enough of my rant! I could go on and on but I wont cause you don't care what I think you just want the great content that I am going to bring you guys! So here's the deal! I am going to have new training articles up for you all the time, some of these are going to be out of your realm and comfort zone. That's the key, once we take your body out of its comfort zone it will start to react and change! Your body knows whats coming every time you step into the gym now. So why not throw something new at your body to send it out of WHACK and force it to change!

I am going to have different training series of new things I am doing with my clients, sneak peeks into new programs and exercises I am coming up with to help you achieve a killer physique! Last but NOT LEAST info about AI Sports Nutrition supplements that will take your body to the next level. I will be giving you exclusive looks into the AI Labs new projects, real life video testimonials from my clients after using AI supplements during their training, also product info videos and much more!

Lets get this going! Check back soon for the first training article and supplement review!
Until then if you have questions you can email me at aisportstrainer@gmail.com or heath@trainerheath.com
you can also checkout my personal website at www.trainerheath.com


You can also leave comments or questions right on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment