Monday, January 3, 2011

Are you a Maniac?

MANIAC

Are you a Gym Maniac? Lets find out....

A Maniac is, A person who has an excessive enthusiasm or desire for something.
Therefore a Gym Maniac is a person who is excessivly enthusiactic about going to the gym everyday and pushing their bodies to the limit each and everyday! Someone who has the desire to change their physiques they would do whatever it takes! 

If you answered yes and you are truley a Gym Maniac, then the next question you need to ask yourself is why arent you taking Maniac before you hit the gym?

What is Maniac? Its AI Sports Nutritons premire Pre-workout performance supplement. If you are really looking to kick your drive and resutls into high gear then you need to need to be taking Maniac dialy! 


I received my bottle of Maniac a few weeks ago and have been using it before every workout since. And can honestly say I believe this is the best pre-workout drink I have tried to date! I have been bodybuilding for about 6 years and have come into this game in the age of the pre-workout supps. It seems every company has their own version of pre-workout drink. But there are some that are better than others believe me I have been down that road too many times, lots of money lost and wasted energy on these wannabe pre-workout supps. 
So when AI told me about their PWO Drink I was very interested because I actually like using them if I can find a good one.

Here is a video of me using Maniac and my thoughts on it...








Like I covered in my video we do not use an excess of fillers or fairy dusting of ingredients that aren't really there! What you see is what you get, if its on the label and its says there is a certain amount in there you can bet you are getting just that! And thats what I love about his company they do not beef up their nutrient label with a bunch of ingredients no one has ever heard of just to make it look "cool" or "edgy". AI sticks to the science and ingredients that work and have synergy together!


Alright so if you are ready to take your attitude in the gym to MANIAC Status then you need to pick up your own bottle of Maniac TODAY! 






Just wanted to post a few reviews from users here:


Andres says: 
"An amazing value for an amazing pre-workout! Gives a nice clean energy, great pumps, and its not overwhelming like other pre-workouts where you can overdose and feel like crap if you do. I usually go 1-3 scoops depending on the intensity of my workout and it has yet to fail me! 80 hardcore servings that I can easily say it is a PLEASURE drinking. BEST TASTING pre-workout hands down. I feel it does not fry my adrenal glands so even if I swith to a more stim crazy pre-workout for a bit I will always come back to Maniac. It is a pre-workout that I will always want to keep in my supplement corner. 5 stars all the way!"

Carl Said:
"This stuff is unreal! Best tasting product by far. I have tried Nano Vapor, Superpump, and No Xplode. This blows them all out of the water in terms of effects and value. AI has a new customer for life! Try it out, you won't be disappointed!"


Stay tuned everyone more training tips and workouts coming your way! Next up a chest shoulder workout that will get you looking HIGH DEFF AND 3D!!

Heath Ellenberger
www.trainerheath.com
www.fatlosingtips.com




No comments:

Post a Comment