Friday, January 7, 2011

Coming up!

What up fellow gym warriors! I have been extremely busy this past week with getting my gym open! Which hasnt left me much time to make as many posts as I would like to, but I have been working on some pretty cool projects for you!

The First thing I am working on is the Maniac Training Manual this will be a down loadable ebook you can get off the AI Website or on this blog is you subscribe!
The Maniac Training Manual will be a 6 week training routine with 2 phases 3 weeks each. I will be picking a few people to do log for me and you will be shipped a bottle of maniac and the Maniac training manual in exchange for before and after pictures and a workout log! Stay tuned for this its going to blow your socks off!

Next I have a ton of videos that I am working on that will be posted on here with mew exercises and techniques that we are doing down here! I am working with a great company called cross-core and they make a piece of equipment called the war machine! If you have never heard of this or used something like it then you are in for a real treat! I know this is out of most of your comfort zones, because its not traditional! I promise you it works like nothing you have ever used before!


Also we got some BIG NEWS coming from the lab very very soon that you do not want to miss! 
So I ask you one question! ARE YOU READY FOR THE MOVEMENT? Join AI SPORTS NUTRITION and get ready the MOVEMENT IS COMING! 

Heath Ellenberger 
Xtereme Performance Training 
AI Sports Nutrition Trainer 
www.fatlosingtips.com


No comments:

Post a Comment