Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Performace Pizza

I Know you ALL LOVE PIZZA!! As do I and I know how you feel when you are eating it your like, "oh man I shouldnt be eating this but its SOOO GOOD". Well I had the craving this past weekend and I decided to make my own and JACK IT UP!

This is my Xtreme Performance Pizza! 
 



Here is my ingredient list:
1lbs of Lean Ground Turkey Breast
1/4 of an onion
1/2 can of any kind of pasta or tomato sauce (try and find on that is low sugar, and little to no added crap)
1 Wheat Pizza dough from trader joes (if you dont have that any wheat pizza dough will do)
Low fat or soy cheese
1/4 cups of spinach
 And I also used peanut flour instead of regular flour to roll out the dough.

What you want to do is brown the Ground Turkey and caramelize the onions.
Heat up your sauce
Pre-heat the oven to 350.
Roll out your pizza dough into whatever shape you desire
Add your sauce to the top
Then 3/4 of whatever cheese you choose to use
I used 12oz of turkey on top
then add the spinach

Stick it in the oven for about 15min or until kind of crisp and lightly brown crust.

Take it out and let it cool and ENJOY a little slice of heaven!

Nutritional facts for whole pizza
There are 8 servings for this pizza 
Calories 1422
Fat 29
Carbs 204
Protein 99

Break it down per slice
Calories 177
Fat 3.6
Carbs 25.5
Protein 12.4

Not a bad profile!!

Till Next Time Join the Movement AI SPORTS

Heath Ellenberger
www.trainerheath.com
www.fatlosingtips.com

No comments:

Post a Comment